Firstly a big thank you to all who attended our latest event on Wednesday, we hope you found the night insightful and inspiring. With a special thank you to Grampian Hospitals Art Trust for hosting.
Creative Travel Award for Young People- Advice Sessions
This event is to book on to the advice session with Gary Cameron Cultural Planning and Partnership officer and Rachel Grant previous award recipient on Tuesday 26 May 10 am – 12 noon and Wednesday 27 May at 2 – 5 pm at Seventeen.
Here is a quick reminder of the criteria for who can apply.
Who can apply?
- Be 18 – 25 years of age at time of applying
- An Aberdeen city resident.
- Be available to travel in 2015 until March 2016 and
- Have relevant documentation to travel. (Shortlisted applicants will be asked to show documentation).
- Are confident and motivated to undertake a
- residency/training opportunity in Calgary.
- Show outstanding talent and/or potential in any art form (this includes, but is not limited to, the visual and performing arts, music, literature, media and creative industries).
- Be able to develop or facilitate new work.
- Demonstrate an ability to profile their work.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday June 3 2015 at midnight.
This will be a great opportunity to hear more about the award and the criteria for application. For more information and to book tickets please click here.
May Festival is Next Week – Get your Tickets Fast!
May Festival is next weekend the 29th- 31 of May and tickets are selling out fast. Take a look at the brochure here.
With a huge variety of events happening there really is something for everyone. To book tickets go to APA Website or call Aberdeen Box Office on 01224 641122
We hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend.
The AB+ Team