AB Positive Networking night…
Hosted by Quids In Theatre Company
Tuesday, November 24th – 7pm
Upstairs at O’Neills, 9-10 Back Wynd, AB10 1JN
We are pleased to announce the exciting presentations discussing a varied number of projects and developments across the North-east:
– Our host for the night, Annie Begg of Quids In Theatre Company will open the evening discussing various upcoming events which the professional theatre company are spearheading in Aberdeen.
– Angela Joss of Aberdeen Inspired will be speaking to us about the exciting development of a new culture app.
– Sywia Banasiak & Tomasz Wrobel will be talking about their plans for the newly opened New Wave Gallery which will create new opportunities for established and emerging artists.
– George Milne is a representative of the Granite Project and will be speaking about work being done from the perspective of the writers group.
– Jenni Fraser – Visit Aberdeen Business Development Manager – will enlighten members about her role and how the cultural sector plays a part in future plans.
– Joining us from Grays School of Art is Head of Fine Art, Allan Watson. Allan is part of an interesting new exhibition called Noughts and Crosses which has just opened at ACT Aberdeen.
– We will hearing from Fiona Soe Paing who will be introducing her new audio-visual performance, Alien Lullabies, which will be touring in the UK next year with support from Creative Scotland.
– We will also hear from Wendy Jane Ivers who will be showcasing her lifelong project – a meta-narrative that captures and presents for scrutiny the life, work and testimony of Wendy Jane Ivers.
Arts & Culture: ‘The journey of a work of art’.
Hosted by Brodies LLP, supported by AB Positive.
Wednesday, 18th November
Noon to 1.30pm: Brodies House, 31-33 Union Grove, AB10 6SD
We are delighted to invite you to attend this informative seminar designed to highlight the key legal, accountancy and professional matters which affect those working in or interested in the arts and cultural sector.
This event gives AB Positive members a fantastic opportunity to learn from reputable professionals about topics that help to protect vital artistic and cultural interests.
Certainly a not to be missed event!
For more information and to SIGN UP – please visit the following link:
Who, What, When, Where and Why? – We need you to talk to us.
This is an open call out to those interested in presenting or supporting projects.
AB Positive Networking night… Hosted by Quids In Theatre Company
Tuesday, November 24th – 7pm
Upstairs at O’Neill’s, 9-10 Back Wynd, AB10 1JN
This next event is an opportunity to share and hear about the wealth and breadth of activity and opportunities happening in the city and North-east in the coming year.
A series of presenters will make five minute presentations about what they do, where they do it, when it’s happening or who they’d like or need to work with.
Afterwards, there is plenty time to chat and make connections.
This event is open to anyone interested in supporting culture in the North East. If you would like to present then please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.